Who doesn’t like cheese?? Um, I think the answer is almost no one. So Disney has created a little scavenger hunt if you will, of cheese items to sample throughout the Food & Wine Festival. This is a great way to try some different items and then receive a special treat served in a keepsake tumbler and can be found at Shimmering Sips.
Be sure and pick up a Festival Passport so that you can keep track of all the items that you’ve tried. You will need 5 stamps in order to get your free dessert when you’ve completed Emile’s Fromage Montage. Here is the complete list of where you can find all the items:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds and Pimento Cheese – The Swank Saucy Swine Marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue – Flavors from Fire Marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup – India Marketplace
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese – Germany Marketplace
- Raclette (3 Choices) – The Alps Marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – Greece Marketplace
- Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Brazil Marketplace
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup with a Pretzel Roll – Canada Marketplace
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Hawaii Marketplace beginning August 15th
- Mac & Cheese – (Any that are offered) – Mac and Eats Marketplace beginning August 15th
Let’s begin our adventure in The Alps Marketplace
This little cheese snack was amazing and for the cost, I will definitely be back to eat this again. The cheese is scraped off the block while it is nice and hot. The cranberry bread is a perfect pairing to the cheese. It is lightly toasted and the fruit brings out a magnificent combination with the cheese. The pears and figs definitely balanced out the cheese and were wonderfully seasoned. The crunch of the candied pecans added a little sweet treat. This was a superb cheese treat and I hope you choose this as one of your items on Emile’s Fromage Montage to try.
“What could be more important than a little something to eat?” – Winnie the Pooh
Traci is the author/editor of The Infinity Mouse. She has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney that started when her parents took her to Disney World for the first time in 1978. Since then she has visited Disney World and Disneyland multiple times. In the fall of 2018 she and her husband moved to Florida to begin a new chapter in life as empty nesters. They decided being close to The Mouse and beaches was where they wanted to be. She loves sharing all things Disney with people. Her goal is to share Disney happiness to those who can’t visit the happiest place on earth and to share information about what is happening in and around Disney with everyone. She is also the owner of To Infinity and Beyond Travel and specializes in making Disney dreams come true. So whether you want to travel to see The Mouse, or just want to stay up on all Disney happenings, she hopes to spread pixie dust to everyone.