Tomorrow is the big day for Star Wars:Galaxy’s Edge opening. There will be so much to see and do but you won’t want to miss out on some of the limited time food items. May the Force Be With You!!
By: Disney Destinations – Thank you for the magnificent pictures and all the information.
With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge officially opening this week at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, our Walt Disney World®Resort hotels are joining in on the galactic celebrations with their own special eats and treats! Each of these offerings are only available for a limited time, so be sure to swing on by before they disappear!
Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake – Available now through Sept. 21 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
Wookiee Cake – Available Aug. 29-31 at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
A chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash.
Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 7 at the Ganachery at Disney Springs®
A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon.
Chewbacca Cake – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 12 at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
The Dark Side Dessert – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
Yoda Cone – Available starting Aug. 29 at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
In addition to our hotel offerings, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is offering a few special Star Wars–themed items too! This includes the return of the popular Lightsaber Churros as well as the debut of a few new items like the Resistance Shake and the Galactic Funnel Cake.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – All items available starting August 29, 2019
- Lightsaber Churros (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
And of course, if you are looking for a true out-of-this-world experience, be sure they visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, opening this Thursday, August 29.
“Never tell me the odds” – Han Solo
Traci is the author/editor of The Infinity Mouse. She has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney that started when her parents took her to Disney World for the first time in 1978. Since then she has visited Disney World and Disneyland multiple times. In the fall of 2018 she and her husband moved to Florida to begin a new chapter in life as empty nesters. They decided being close to The Mouse and beaches was where they wanted to be. She loves sharing all things Disney with people. Her goal is to share Disney happiness to those who can’t visit the happiest place on earth and to share information about what is happening in and around Disney with everyone. She is also the owner of To Infinity and Beyond Travel and specializes in making Disney dreams come true. So whether you want to travel to see The Mouse, or just want to stay up on all Disney happenings, she hopes to spread pixie dust to everyone.